Security-conscious organizations choose FireEye for industry-leading protection against advanced targeted attacks that cut across multiple threat vectors and use multiple stages to systematically bypass traditional defenses. FireEye Malware Protection System (MPS) supplements traditional and next-generation firewalls, IPS, AV, and gateways, whose signatures and heuristics cannot stop this next generation of threats.
Today's defenses—even next-generation firewalls—leave significant security holes in the majority of corporate networks. These traditional tools were designed for the known patterns of attack—not the increasingly dynamic nature of advanced attacks specifically devised to evade detection. Attacks now blend tactics like delivering malicious URLs and infected attachments through highly-personalized and effective spear phishing emails. Then, the malware exfiltrates data and spreads laterally through file shares. Firewalls, IPS, AV, and Web/email gateways offer little protection against coordinated, blended attacks.
By combining signature and signature-less detection, and integrating Web, email, and file protection, FireEye stops today's advanced targeted attacks with near-zero false positive rates.
- Web Security – The Web Malware Protection System stops Web-based attacks that traditional and next-generation firewalls, IPS, AV, and Web gateways miss. It protects against zero-day Web exploits and multi-protocol callbacks to keep sensitive data and systems safe.
- Email Security – The FireEye Email Malware Protection System secures against spear phishing email attacks that bypass anti-spam and reputation-based technologies. The integrated Email MPS and Web MPS offers the only solution to address blended, advanced targeted attacks using spear phishing, zero-day exploits and malicious URLs.
- File Security – The FireEye File Malware Protection System analyzes network file shares to quarantine resident malware brought into the network through the Web, email, or other manual means, such as online file sharing.
- Malware Analysis – The FireEye Malware Analysis System gives threat analysts hands-on control over a powerful auto-configured test environment where they can deeply inspect advanced malware, zero-day and targeted APT attacks embedded in common file formats, email attachments and Web objects.
- Dynamic Threat Intelligence cloud – The FireEye Dynamic Threat Intelligence cloud is a global network connecting Malware Protection Systems into a real-time exchange of malware intelligence and threat data on confirmed, zero-day attacks.
- Central Management System – The Central Management System consolidates the management, reporting, and data sharing of Web MPS, Email MPS, File MPS, and Malware Analysis Systems in an easy-to-deploy, network-based appliance.