Information and insight on today's advanced threats from the leader in advanced threat prevention.
Threat Research Blog
A technical discussion on threat research, cyber attacks, and threat intelligence topics from the FireEye Labs team.
- Angler EK Exploiting Adobe Flash CVE-2015-0359 with CFG Bypass
- Operation RussianDoll: Adobe & Windows Zero-Day Exploits Likely Leveraged by Russia’s APT28 in Highly-Targeted Attack
- FLARE IDA Pro Script Series: Applying Function Prototypes to Indirect Calls
- Dos and Don’ts with Document Embedded Objects
- APT 30 and the Mechanics of a Long-Running Cyber Espionage Operation
Executive Perspectives Blog
Covers the latest news and trends in cyber threats and cyber security focusing on the impact to business.