InfoSecurity Europe is the biggest security event and most important date on the calendar for information security professionals across Europe. The event aims to break through the noise and provide the European audience with all the necessary information to better understand cyber threats to their networks. Join FireEye experts and learn how to prepare for a new frontier of advanced attackers:
- Visit stand J60 and check out FireEye’s Geek Bar. A certified geek will analyze your portable device to determine if you’ve received any malware. The live demonstration can prove useful to better understand and identify potential threats to your network.
- Join FireEye Director of Technology Strategy Jason Steer, SI Technical Lead Simon Mullis, and Greg Day, EMEA CTO among others, as they discuss the threat landscape and walk attendees through interactive, educational workshops and presentations. Join us on our stand to understand the threat landscape – presentations every 30 minutes all 3 days.
- Senior Director of Market Research at FireEye Rob Rachwald will be speaking on Wednesday, April 30, where he’ll cover the nitty gritty of sandbox evasion. Mr. Rachwald’s presentation will help the audience gain an overview of various sandboxing techniques, understand current sandbox bypass methods, as well as identify best practices to optimize malware detection.
- Mandiant's Director, David Damato and Technical Director, Ryan Kazanciyan will be speaking on Wednesday, April 30. Drawing from the speakers’ first-hand experiences and case-studies, this presentation will highlight lessons learned from many years of responding to targeted attacks by nation state actors and other groups.
- FireEye SVP and COO Kevin Mandia will make a special appearance on Wednesday, April 30 to discuss FireEye’s recent acquisition of Mandiant, as well as to discuss today’s changing threat landscape.
- The FireEye team will also release the latest findings from Mandiant’s annual M-Trends report and European ATR research report. The results offer visibility into motives, approaches, and different skill levels of attackers both in Europe and around the globe.
- Participate in FireEye’s photo contest and have the opportunity to win an Apple® gift card worth £250! Look around London and you will see FireEye branded taxis zipping around the city. Grab your camera or smart phone and take a picture of you and the taxi. Submit your photo to email@example.com and your photo will be posted to FireEye’s Facebook page. You will also be automatically entered into the contest.
Stop by Stand J60 to learn more about the newly expanded FireEye Security Platform, which integrates expertise from Mandiant and is designed to give customers one solution to go from threat alert to remediation. We’ll have live demonstrations of all the new FireEye products. In the mean time, be sure to follow @FireEye for the latest threat research and updates from the company.