Black Hat USA is about to return for its 17th year in Las Vegas, NV. The show will bring together the brightest minds in the world of cybersecurity for a six-day period where learning, networking, and skill-building top the activity list. FireEye will be there in full force.
Here is what you need to know:
- Be on the Look Out: FireEye and Mandiant will have a presence at the conference in booths 411 and 246, respectively. You’ll be able to watch live demos, attend presentations, and get the latest updates on our full platform of technologies and services.
- Jump into the Trenches: Join FireEye CTO Dave Merkel on Thursday, August 7 from 1-2PM for his insightful presentation “Lessons from the Trenches: Advanced Techniques for Dealing with Advanced Attacks” which will review the latest approaches attackers are using to compromise organizations and, more importantly, what the most innovative security teams are doing to stay ahead. Mr. Merkel will be drawing on data and anecdotes from hundreds of organizations, and will outline how leading security teams have reorganized, re-architected and realigned their security strategies.
- Take a Practical View: Visit the FireEye booth (411) for ongoing presentations with a focus on various case studies that can be applied to everyday activities. Presentations will be interactive and include audience responses.
- View Live Demonstrations: FireEye will have eight demo stations networked to live products and solutions to recreate real and recognizable environments.
- Come out and Party: Join the FireEye crew for an event co-sponsored by Rapid7 on Wednesday, August 6 at XS Nightclub in Wynn/Encore. Register for the party here!
- M After Dark: There is nothing quite like Mandiant’s “M After Dark” party, which will take place on August 5, from 7-9PM at the Eye Candy Sound Lounge at Mandalay Bay. Click here for registration information.
We hope to see you in Las Vegas the week of August 2 through August 7. If you are unable to attend, check back on the blog for insights from the conference.