Many cyber security conferences offer forward-thinking sessions that are great for discussing emerging trends; however, they often do little to prepare security professionals for threats impacting the industry at that moment. At FireEye, we want attendees to walk away from our events feeling immediately empowered, so we planned our upcoming fifth annual FireEye Government Forum with that in mind. This year’s theme is cyber threat intelligence.
To achieve our goal of providing information that is immediately useful, we lined up a variety of executive speakers who have had meaningful and positive impacts within their organizations. These speakers will provide insights into how their organizations utilize cyber threat intelligence today. By the end of the event, attendees will have practical and actionable information that will enable them – and the security specialists and decision-makers they work with – to make a difference in how their organization detects threats and defends their networks. Additionally, each session will be about 15 minutes, meaning speakers will get directly to the point and we will have a Forum that covers the maximum number of valuable topics.
FireEye Government Forum 2018 takes place on May 31, from 7:30 a.m. ET to 3:00 p.m. ET, at the Marriott Marquis in Washington D.C. Register today to attend the event and hear from security leaders in a wide range of roles from organizations throughout the public sector.
Topics that will be covered include:
- How leaders should view and utilize cyber threat intelligence
- History of and trends in the cyber threat landscape.
- How cyber threat intelligence informs the risk management process
- Informed incident response
- Managing critical infrastructure risk
- How cyber threat intelligence enables significant operational efficiencies
- And much more, including keynotes by FireEye CEO Kevin Mandia and Mr. John Demers, the assistant attorney general for the U.S. Department of Justice’s National Security Division
It isn’t often that you can attend a cyber security conference and listen to leaders that are talking about how they’ve achieved meaningful progress. These insights will enable attendees to understand whether similar benefits are directly achievable within their own organizations.
Register to join us at FireEye Government Forum 2018 on May 31, and leave with a greater understanding of how cyber threat intelligence can both streamline cyber operations and improve your overall management of risk.