FireEye Network Security (NX) protects organizations by stopping cyber threats that other solutions miss. FireEye Network Security minimizes the risk of costly breaches by effectively detecting and stopping advanced, targeted and other evasive attacks in Internet traffic.
Although FireEye Network Security is ready to use out-of-the-box, there are many aspects of the product that users could potentially overlook. By learning how to take advantage of these various capabilities, practitioners will be able to maximize the value of their Network Security solution. For example, did you know that FireEye Network Security:
- Integrates contextual intelligence to help understand and prioritize security threats and accelerate response for the most critical ones?
- Supports a distributed deployment architecture with physical and virtual nodes to increase visibility into remote offices and branch offices?
- Offers cloud and hybrid solutions that can take advantage of your existing investments?
- Works with third-party products by sending alerts in commonly used protocols and formats to help organizations get much more value out of our alerts?
- Checks for bandwidth utilization by making sure that security isn’t regularly stressed and can handle real threats when they occur? While the primary factor here is typically the number of users in the system, industry and specific companies play a role as well since some targets may experience higher threat volumes.
To learn about all this and more, register for my upcoming Tips & Tricks: Make the Most of FireEye Network Security webinar on May 18 at 10:00 a.m. PT. During the webinar, I will present a variety of tips, tricks, and secrets collected from FireEye engineers, architects, incident responders, and analysts to:
- Enhance detection efficacy
- Accelerate response to alerts
- Streamline system administration
- Improve alert management
- Perform health checks
As a special offer, all those who attend will be offered a free FireEye Network Security health check at the end of the webinar. Register for the FireEye Network Security Tips & Tricks webinar today – we look forward to seeing you there!