With the cyber threat landscape constantly evolving and a multitude of security vendors releasing new solutions regularly, it can be hard to separate high-value security information from the vast industry noise. Keeping up-to-date on recent developments has become even more difficult due to recent global events, since in-person conferences and even a coffee with industry peers has become nearly impossible.
With this in mind, FireEye is running Cyber Defense Live EMEA as a virtual event between Nov. 3 to Nov. 12. Cyber Defense Live EMEA is designed to deliver valuable input on a range of cyber security issues through FireEye and Mandiant experts. Some of the featured sessions include:
- "New Ransomware Trends: A Threat Evolves" presented by Sandra Joyce, EVP, Head of Global Intelligence
- "Take Control of Your Cloud Environments" presented by Martin Holste, Cloud CTO, and Lisun Kung, Senior Director
- "Mandiant Advantage: Achieving Focused Business Outcomes through Threat Intelligence and Validation" presented by Chris Key, EVP, Products, Mandiant Solutions
The final session on Nov. 3 will be hosted by Marco Tempest, who is considered the world’s premier techno-illusionist. He will present an amazing magic show that follows a theme of technological innovation.
The event kicks off on Nov. 3 with sessions that have been designed for an EMEA-wide audience. This will be followed by seven region-specific events that deliver content in the local language. The schedule of these regional events is as follows:
- Cyber Defense Live Italy on Nov. 4
- Cyber Defense Live DACH on Nov. 4
- Cyber Defense Live UK & I, Benelux, Nordics on Nov. 5
- Cyber Defense Live Middle East & Africa on Nov. 9
- Cyber Defense Live France on Nov. 10
- Cyber Defense Live Spain on Nov. 11
- Cyber Defense Live Israel on Nov. 12
Head over to the page for your local event and for the EMEA-wide sessions to access more details on the agendas and how to register.
It’s unfortunate that we cannot meet delegates in person, but our virtual platform that replicates being at a physical event is a good substitute. We hope to see you there!