Cyber security has reached new levels of complexity. Threat actors have a much greater attack surface with more distributed workers relying on the cloud and remotely connected devices, and cyber criminals are using increasingly sophisticated tactics and techniques. All of this presents significant challenges for organizations trying to stay ahead of attackers.
As a result, there is a greater need for stronger cyber defenses to help security teams understand the most relevant threats and the best ways to defend against them. The upcoming FireEye Mandiant Virtual Summit 2021, beginning on April 13 and running through April 15, is a must-attend event that will present an overview of FireEye’s newest innovations and expert research, discussing best practices for companies to strengthen their defenses.
In our Innovation Track, experts will share insights on cyber trends and creative solutions to proactively manage security challenges to improve security posture. Sessions in this track will feature a vast range of topics that are most top of mind for cyber security professionals, ranging from risk management, XDR integration and ransomware to panels showcasing industry experts sharing insight on the latest cyber advancements.
Here are just some of the sessions to check out as part of the Innovation Track:
- Connect the Dots of Your Security Evidence | The Role of XDR in the SOC
- Know Your Enemy and Know Yourself: How to Proactively Prepare to Defend Against Threats that Matter
- Fireside Chat with Head of Mandiant Intelligence: Sandra Joyce
- Peer Review: A Discussion about Today’s Evolving Security Landscape
- Vigilance in an Era When Ransomware is Big Business
- Ensuring Your Team is Defending Your Organization at the Speed of the Cloud
This year’s FireEye Mandiant Virtual Summit promises to be compelling and informative, with a breadth of knowledgeable speakers, wide-ranging topics, and valuable discussions about new innovations that help organizations achieve a stronger, more resilient defensive posture. Visit the event website for registration information and more details on our speakers and topic.
Don’t miss out, register today!