With less than three weeks to go until RSA USA 2013, the biggest conference in cybersecurity, Mandiant has been gearing-up for a great show! From putting the finishing touches on our booth (#2439), our folks have been working extremely hard to showcase the best of what Mandiant has to offer.
In addition to exhibiting at RSA, we're also excited Mandiantites Richard Bejtlich, Grady Summers and Lucas Zaichkowsky will be speaking at the conference. To get the word out about their talks, each speaker has agreed to host a podcast in which they discuss the topic of their presentation.
Make sure to check back on the following days for each podcast:
- Wednesday, Feb. 6th
- Richard Bejtlich, Chief Security Officer
- Panel Session: "Black Hat Budgeting: Raising the Cost of Compromise"
- Monday, Feb. 11th
- Lucas Zaichkowsky, Sales Engineer
- "Hunting for Indicators of Compromise"
- Tuesday, Feb. 19th
- Grady Summers, Vice President of Customer Success
- State of the Hack: M-Trends® 2013
If you're planning to head-out to RSA USA 2013 later this month, you won't want to miss my "Who, What, Where, When and Why" post on Thursday, Feb. 21st where you'll learn everything you need to know about Mandiant's presence at the highly anticipated annual conference.