FireEye Cyber Defense Summit 2015
Thank you for attending the 2015 FireEye Cyber Defense Summit!
Mark your calendar now for next year’s Summit – November 7-9, 2016, once again at the Washington Hilton in Washington, D.C.
The PowerPoint presentations from this year’s Summit can be downloaded below using the slideshare password that was emailed to you. The presentations are listed by track and you will need to use the password to access each presentation.
#FEYECyberSummit has definitely stepped up the game in size & scale. Worthy successor to #MIRcon. ”
The password to view the presentations is available in the post-summit email sent to you. Questions or problems: please contact email@example.com.
Insights for senior management looking to build, manage, and improve their computer incident response team.
- Legal Cyber Incident Response Planning 2015: A Pro Active Approach
- Detecting Payment Breaches Faster, and Helping to Prevent Fraud
- Security Programs: Views from the Field
- Panel: Cyber Insurance - The Next Big Thing or the Next Requirement
- It's Hunting Season! Tips for Getting Started With Proactive Detection
Great panel discussion regarding state, local, and ed cyber challenges. Honored to be a part of it. #feyecybersummit”
Incident Response Track
The latest tools, methodologies, and strategies for analyzing and responding to cyber attacks.
#FEYECyberSummit Sat through great presentation by Marshall Heilman on #cybersecurity "red-team" exercises. Super advice for any company."
Tales From The Trenches Track
Real-world examples, best practices, and lessons learned from experts on the front lines.
- Panel: Cereal or Serial?
- Integrated Security Operations Center (ISOC): Cybersecurity Collaboration
- Importance of Privilege in the Attack Lifecycle and Recovery
- Challenges in Maturing a Security Program in a State Government, Local Government, or University Environment
- Last Word on Malware SIEM Use Cases
- Modernizing Water Utility IT Security-Preventing Data Leaks with FireEye
Enjoyed the #FEYECyberSummit! Looking forward to next year.”