|Position: Incident Response & Red Team Internships - Summer 2018|
|Location: Alexandria, VA|
|Job Id: 10937|
|# of Openings: 0|
Position Title: Summer 2018 - Incident Response & Red Team Internships
Location: Alexandria, VA; New York, NY; Dallas, TX
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 5,600 customers across 67 countries, including more than 40 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
PLEASE NOTE: We will begin reviewing resumes and start reaching out to qualified applicants Spring 2018.
We find evil and solve cyber-crime. The Incident Response wing of FireEye, our Mandiant Consultants investigate some of the biggest breaches out there, many that make the headlines (and many that don't), as well as breaking into applications and systems to identify security gaps for our clients.
Are you interested in the growing cyber security industry?
Do you love the challenge of figuring out solutions to intricate technology puzzles?
Do you like to help others solve their network and information security issues?
If you answered YES, you may be a great fit for an internship with our Incident Response/Red Teams
Internships with Mandiant, a FireEye Company
• You will be working on challenging technical projects that make an impact.
• You’ll be exposed to many different environments and technologies.
• You’ll learn from our best incident responders and red teamers.
• We have the expertise and experience in information security. This is our focus.
We understand you are eager to get started, so feel free to apply to the program now. It doesn't end there, we appreciate the importance of staying connected, you will receive monthly newsletters with byte size tips on our recruitment process, interview tips and news on the company to keep you in the loop and when the recruitment starts in January, you will be the first to be notified.
· Conduct host forensics, network forensics, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigations
· Recognize and codify attacker tools, tactics, and procedures in indicators of compromise (IOCs) that can be applied to current and future investigations
· Perform network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments and social engineering assessment
· Build internal scripts, tools and methodologies to enhance our capabilities
· Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences
· Work with security and IT operations at client locations to implement remediation plans
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or information technology
· Technical skills in at least two of the following areas:
· Strong knowledge of Windows OS and networking protocols
· Basic knowledge of tools used for forensic collection and analysis
· Knowledge of application testing and network security concepts
· Experience with programming/scripting languages such as Python
· A technical security-related internship or other professional experience
· Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
FireEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Click here to view the full EEO/AA statement.
Apply for this Position
|go back to the job list|
FireEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Learn more about our shared values and some of the perks of working at FireEye.