|Position: R&D Internships - Summer 2018|
|Job Id: 10939|
|# of Openings: 0|
Position Title: R&D Internships (Summer 2018)
Location: Milpitas, CA; Reston, VA; Alexandria, VA; Albuquerque, NM
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 5,600 customers across 67 countries, including more than 40 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
We will start reaching out to qualified applicants when the intern projects release, early 2018.
Intern Projects in R&D include the following areas:
At FireEye, you'll gain hands-on experience through technically stimulating project-based internships and learn from the innovators in the advanced threat protection landscape. The IGNITE intern program is so well valued, FireEye Leaders carefully review and approve every project before it's released.
The quality of your internship is important to us and the review process takes time, projects are expected to release in February. We understand you are eager to get started, so feel free to apply now to the program and join our Talent Community. It doesn't end there, we appreciate the importance of staying connected after you apply, you'll receive our monthly newsletter from the University Team with interview tips, intern project highlights and relevant news on the company.
Recent projects in R&D have included:
· Perform leading edge malware research, analysis (data-mining) and generate content for use in our products
· Extract malware patterns using a machine learning approach
· Investigate large scale analysis and classification techniques of behavioral based data about malware.
· Technology evaluation and proof of concept in:
· Anti-virus technology selection
· Forensics/eDiscovery toolset testing and rationalization
· The ideal candidates will have the desire to make contributions to the company that will be used by current and future employees.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Most importantly, a successful candidate will be passionate about security. Keeping up with the latest advancements in the industry; spend time creating, building and exploring the advancement of threat detection and an inquisitive attitude.
· Progression towards the completion of a Bachelors, Masters or PhD.
FireEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Click here to view the full EEO/AA statement.
Apply for this Position
|go back to the job list|