- Follow the Money: Dissecting the Operations of the Cyber Crime Group FIN6 John Miller, Director of ThreatScape Cyber Crime (iSIGHT) and Nart Villeneuve, Principal Threat Analyst (FireEye) discuss the group’s activity, which centered around stealing payment card data, and also provide a detailed look into how FIN6 compromised networks to steal the data.
- Is Security Spend Proportionate to Cyber Resiliency? Richard Turner, FireEye President for EMEA, discusses why organisations don't need to spend more on security to be better protected but need to spend wisely with the budget they already have.
- The Eye of the Security Cyberstorm Kevin Jackson (TAP Security Specialist, FireEye) and Chris Olive (Sr. Sales Engineer, Vormetric) outline how to easily monitor privileged user activity to identify APT activity.
- Critical Infrastructure: Using Threat Intelligence to Preempt Attack Industrial Control systems around the globe are increasingly targeted by cyber attacks. Electrical grids. Military defense systems. Water treatment plants. Better protect society's mission-critical systems. Learn how Cyber Threat Intelligence—foresight into the attacker's intents and tactics—can help predict attack, detect early warning signs and inform response should they breach your security.
- Cyber Security: The Achilles Heel of M&A Due Diligence This webinar discusses the benefits of conducting cyber security due diligence before merging with or acquiring an organization, and why cyber security is an important risk factor in M&A deals.
- The Importance of Attribution Against Today's Cyber Adversaries With the sophistication of today's cyber attacks it is almost impossible to expect a security manager to be able to stop all of them, so in the event of a breach it is important to have the intelligence to allow the security manager to establish the depth of an attack.
- How to Brace for a Cyber Intrusion: the Value of an IR Retainer Mandiant consultants Kelly Gonzales and Tom Pruszkowski outline the benefits of an Incident Response retainer.
- Hackers vs. Organisations: The Dawn of Actionable Threat Intelligence In this webinar, FireEye experts will describe how to defend against these “cyber superpowers" leveraging the powers of threat intelligence to be equipped for this battle in good against evil.
- Weil Cyber Threat Intelligence Briefing FireEye teams up with Weil for an exclusive briefing with the FBI.
- M-Trends: the State of Cyber Attacks Mandiant VP and Executive Director of Incident Response Marshall Heilman highlights trends and data that support how threat actors have evolved over the last year.
- The Board and Cyber Security--What's required in preparation for and response to a breach? Join FireEye EMEA President Richard Turner as he takes you through the key steps to prepare for and respond to a breach.
- Inflection Point: Sandworm Team and the Ukrainian Power Outages Sean McBride, Critical Infrastructure Lead Analyst (iSIGHT) and Dan Scali, Sr. Mgr, ICS Security (Mandiant) discuss the Sandworm threat group and its attack that caused blackouts in several regions of Ukraine.
- Framing the risk of a breach on your business FireEye EMEA President Richard Turner looks at the importance of why cyber security has become a boardroom imperative.
- The Enterprise Strikes Back: Actionable Ways to Protect your Network Mandiant consultants Tim Parisi and Dave Pany walk through an Attack Lifecycle and outline protections and countermeasures organizations should implement.
- Email Attack Campaigns: The Unhappy Holiday Season FireEye Labs malware researchers Grace Timcang and Robert Venal discuss current phishing campaign trends, attacker techniques and targets.
- Data-Driven Security This webinar discusses the importance of building a data-driven security program and provides insight as to how to do so.
- A View from the Front Lines with M-Trends 2016 (EMEA) EMEA Mandiant consultants provides a thorough overview of 2015's biggest and most notable security breaches.
- Advanced Threat Protection with FireEye and F5 An on-demand webinar that outlines how FireEye and F5 work together to implement advanced threat protection with greater performance and availability.
- New Year, New Risks: Securing Mobile Devices FireEye Product Sales Specialist Asad Baheri and strategic partner AirWatch examine the current trends in mobile security.
- Top 10 Security Predictions for 2016 FirEye CTO for Asia Pacific, Bryce Boland, counts down the Top 10 Security Predictions for 2016.
- Detect and Investigate Incidents Faster with Threat Analytics Platform FireEye Global CTO Grady Summers discusses the benefits of adding TAP (Threat Analytics Platform) to your existing security program.
- Moving from Alert-Driven Security Operations with Network Forensics Josh Goldfarb, VP & CTO, Americas, explores how using network forensics can deliver context for cyberattacks.
- Reimagine Security FirEye Global CTO Grady Summers discusses the latest updates to the FireEye advanced threat detection platform, including a new version of HX endpoint.
- Hackers, Cybercrime & Espionage; The Harsh Reality (EMEA) This webinar goes through the motivations, aspirations and end-goals of the modern-day threat actor.
- Pinpointing Targets: Exploiting Web Analytics to Ensnare Victims FireEye Threat Intelligence has discovered cyber threat actors that use web analytics and open source tools to collect information about desired victims and their computers to track, profile, and possibly infect them with targeted malware.
- So Many Devices, So Much Risk FireEye team members reviews the benefits of a mobile security strategy and discuss how FirEye Mobile Threat Prevention (MTP) works.
- Visa Threat Intelligence Powered by FireEye FireEye and Visa join forces to present the value and advantages of their latest product, Visa Threat Intelligence Powered by FireEye.
- When Things Get Reel---You Just Got Phished Mandiant incident response consultants Alec Randazzo and DJ Palombo examine a phishing attacker's step-by-step process using real-life case studies.
- Exercising the C-Suite: Gain IR Muscle and Sleep Better at Night Principal Mandiant Consultant Matt Shaffer examines how organizations involve their C-Suite in simulations and game activities to build awareness of best practices and common pitfalls.
- How to Stop Cyber Attacks with Intelligence-Led Security Decisions BT and FireEye experts cyber security strategies based on real-world experience.
- Dont' assume - be sure! (EMEA) Mandiant Principal Consultant Matias Bevilacqua examines the cyber attack life cycle and reinforces the importance of a compromise assessment.
- Emerging Issues: Understanding U.S. Cybersecurity Market - A 2016 Perspective FireEye Sr. Director of Marketing/Corp. Comm Rob Rachwald joins a panel of thought leaders to provide an in-depth analysis of cybersecurity issues faced today.
- Network Forensics from the Front Lines Nick Pelletier (Mandiant Principal Consultant) and Peter Smith (Lead Incident Handler) cover critical use cases for network forensics.