- Sneak Peek: FireEye Helix FireEye CTO Grady Summers explains the benefits of Helix---an intelligence-led platform to simplify, integrate and automate security operations---for organizations of all sizes.
- Two Factor, Two Furious: Subverting (and Protecting) Multi-Factor Authentication Mandiant consultants Austin Baker and Patrick Charbonneau provide a quick introduction to the problems faced with common MFA systems and methods real-world attackers have used to bypass them.
- 2017 Cyber Security Predictions Join us to hear from some of FireEye's top experts about our predictions for 2017 which draw from our executive team, Mandiant incident responders, FireEye iSIGHT Intelligence and FireEye Labs.
- The Rise of Security Orchestration: Myths and Truths Join this webinar with Paul Nguyen, VP of Orchestration and Integration at FireEye and guest speaker Joseph Blankenship of Forrester to learn: - Why we are seeing a rise in security orchestration - Where the market is moving - How to get the most out of orchestration
- Make 2017 a Year of Countering the Evolving Threat Landscape Tis the season of predictions looking ahead to 2017 and paying lip service to the threat landscape. Not a fan of either of those? You’re not alone. Join FireEye in this BrightTalk webinar where we’ll discuss more than just the threats that may or may not be awaiting us in 2017. We’ll discuss real attacker tactics and techniques, along with how you can actually counter the risk they present.
- Operationalizing Threat Intelligence Mandiant Sr. Manager for Cyber Threat Intelligence Jeff Berg discusses the role of intelligence in cyber security programs.
- The Real World Value of Cyber Threat Intelligence Laura Galante (Dir, Threat Intel Analysis), Jayce Nichols (Dir, Threat Intel Research) and Richard Bejtlich (Chief Security Strategist) define cyber threat intelligence and speaks to having an intel-led security program.
- Why Today's Changing Threat Landscape Requires Agile Security FireEye Sr. Director of Product Marketing Rajiv Raghunaryan joins Rob Westervelt of IDC to discuss the changing threat landscape and how new security solutions and deployment models can provide agility and widespread protective reach.
- 10 Components for Proactive Cybersecurity In this webinar, Mandiant Sr. Manager Nick Slaughter will discuss the benefits of proactive preparedness and 10 key areas that should be considered in order to form a holistic security program.
- Crisis Communication After an Attack Vitor De Souza (FireEye, VP of Global Communications) joins Chris Leach (Chief Technologist, HPE) to discuss the building blocks of a solid crisis-communication plan.
- Cyber-crisis Management at the Speed of Twitter VP of Global Communications Vitor de Souza speaks to the benefits of a solid crisis-communication plan in the event of a breach.
- Understanding the European NIS Directive Nathan Martz, Mandiant Principal Consultant for Central Europe, covers the basics of European Cybersecurity policy, the Network Information Security (NIS).
- Enterprise Incident Response Through a Lens Mandiant Director Stuart Davis dives into a real-life use case where an organization responded to a recent cyber breach involving an advanced threat group.
- COPE-ing with Cyber Risk Exposures Mandiant VP of Global Government Ron Bushar joins Russ Cohen from Chubb to discuss the Cyber COPE(TM) methodology - a new model for cyber underwriting.
- Security-as-a-Service: New Threat Landscape Demands a New Paradigm FireEye VP of Product Marketing Rudy Araujo discusses a new approach to improve your company's security posture and reduce risk.
- Exploring Russia’s Cyber Operations Dan McWhorter, Chief Intelligence Strategist at FireEye, discuss why organisations need to take note of these activities in Russia and steps to ensure your organisation is able to defend against these threats.
- FireEye Core Platform Demo with Q&A Systems Engineer Samson Kim goes through a comprehensive demo of the FireEye Network (NX), Email (EX) and Endpoint (HX) products.
- Orchestration Best Practices to Fix Security Processes Sr. Integration Director Jason Bevis discuss best practices of security orchestration and how to introduce and integrate it into an IT architecture.
- How to Prioritize and Protect Against Relevant Threats FireEye teams up with ThreatConnect to discuss how threat intelligence can provide valuable context before, during and after a breach.
- Know Your Enemy: New Financially-Motivated & Spear-Phishing Group Mandiant consultants Steve Elovitz and Ian Ahl walk through several investigation examples and discuss new cyber threat group FIN8.
- Place Your Bets on Securing Your Network against Advanced Threats FireEye teams up with ForeScout and a Fortune 500 Gaming/Hospitality customer to discuss how to improve your defenses against advanced threats.
- Intel & Threat Analysis---The Defensive Duo (EMEA) Global Threat Intelligence Liaison Jens Monrad discusses how to ensure you are responding to the alerts that matter.
- FireEye Core Platform Demo FireEye Consulting Systems Engineer Tam Huynh examines today's cyber threats and speaks to the FireEye Core Platform with a live demo of the Network Device (NX), Email (EX) and Endpoint (HX).
- Passive Detection Doesn't Work: Non-Reactive Approaches to incident Response Incident Response Manager Devon Kerr examines the security ecosystem and suggests some effective analysis techniques to "filter through the noise" of false alerts.
- Connected Health Devices --- Biomed Benefit or Biohazard? FireEye health vertical experts examine the impact on Healthcare cybersecurity from complex medical device ecosystems
- Red Line Drawn: China Recalculates Its Use of Cyber Espionage FireEye experts join Adam Segal, Director, Digital and Cyberspace Policy Program, Council on Foreign Relations, to discuss the implications of FireEye's findings in a recently release report of China's current cyber operations.
- Cybersecurity Challenges, Risks, Trends and Impacts: Key Survey Insights FireEye and HPE security experts discuss findings from a recent industry survey to uncover: - Implications of breach impacts for organizations - Benefits of a risk management strategies - Current trends in information-security threats
- Industrial Cyber Security: Real World Scenarios You Should Know In this presentation, ICS experts David Meltzer, Chief Research Officer for Belden/Tripwire and Ryan Brichant, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at FireEye, will discuss specific real-world ICS compromises. They will explain what threat indicators to watch for and offer practical techniques for protecting the uptime, reliability, and safety of PLC, RTU, IED, and DCS equipment.
- Orchestration: Combatting Broken Security Processes Paul Nguyen, VP of Orchestration & Integration at FireEye, speaks to the best practices of integrating a security orchestration into your IT architecture.
- Cyber Risk Conversation: Security Trends & Best Practices Mandiant Managing Director Ron Bushar explains the different forms of cyber risk and show how the threat level has risen in recent years.
- What is the Efficacy of your Ransomware Prescription? Dan McWhorter (Chief Intelligence Strategist) and John Klassen (Sr. Director, Solutions Marketing) explore the impact of ransomware in the healthcare vertical.
- MobileIron + FireEye: Uncovering Security Threats to Enforce Policies on Mobile In this webinar, MobileIron and FireEye experts will speak to: - What trends we're seeing in the updated mobile security landscape - How joint customers are leveraging their integrated solution in their corporate environments - An overview of MobileIron and FireEye's combined solution
- Steps to Prepare for the European NIS Directive Adam Palmer (Director of Int'l Gov't Affairs) answers key questions about the new European Cybersecurity policy, the Network Information Security (NIS) Directive.
- Breach Readiness: Next Generation of Incident Preparedness Mandiant Managing Director Russell Teague imparts some new best practices around breach preparedness and management, as well as how to control your cost in post-breach recovery.
- An Analytical Approach to APT Join this webinar with Josh Goldfarb, CTO – Emerging Technologies at FireEye to learn: - How are attackers changing the tools, techniques, and procedures that they use? - What can organisations do to guard against the threats of today and prepare for the threats of tomorrow? - How can taking an analytical approach to APT benefit your organisation and improve its security posture?
- Privileged Accounts and the Cyber Attack Life Cycle Adam Bosnian (EVP, Global Bus. Dev, CyberArk) and Milan Gavran (TAP Sales Mgr., FireEye) walk through a few data breach cases and show how combining intel from both systems is used to assist detection and response acceleration.
- 5 Considerations When Evaluating Security as a Service Providers FireEye as a Service Director of Product Marketing Julie Miller outlines the 5 considerations organizations need to take into account when engaging with Security as a Service partners.
- Locked Out: the Rise of Ransomware Richard Hummel (Mgr, Technical Intelligence Analysis, iSIGHT Partners) and Arif Khan (Information Security Consultant, Mandiant) dive into the latest findings and trends of ransomware.
- Follow the Money: Dissecting the Operations of the Cyber Crime Group FIN6 John Miller, Director of ThreatScape Cyber Crime (iSIGHT) and Nart Villeneuve, Principal Threat Analyst (FireEye) discuss the group’s activity, which centered around stealing payment card data, and also provide a detailed look into how FIN6 compromised networks to steal the data.
- Is Security Spend Proportionate to Cyber Resiliency? Richard Turner, FireEye President for EMEA, discusses why organisations don't need to spend more on security to be better protected but need to spend wisely with the budget they already have.
- The Eye of the Security Cyberstorm Kevin Jackson (TAP Security Specialist, FireEye) and Chris Olive (Sr. Sales Engineer, Vormetric) outline how to easily monitor privileged user activity to identify APT activity.
- Is your Organisation the New Target for Cyber Attacks? Yogi Chandiramani (EMEA SE Director) and Jens Monrad (Global Threat Intel Liaison) present findings from the FireEye Regional Advanced Threat Report (ATR).
- Cyber Security: The Achilles Heel of M&A Due Diligence This webinar discusses the benefits of conducting cyber security due diligence before merging with or acquiring an organization, and why cyber security is an important risk factor in M&A deals.
- The Importance of Attribution Against Today's Cyber Adversaries With the sophistication of today's cyber attacks it is almost impossible to expect a security manager to be able to stop all of them, so in the event of a breach it is important to have the intelligence to allow the security manager to establish the depth of an attack.
- How to Brace for a Cyber Intrusion: the Value of an IR Retainer Mandiant consultants Kelly Gonzales and Tom Pruszkowski outline the benefits of an Incident Response retainer.
- Hackers vs. Organisations: The Dawn of Actionable Threat Intelligence In this webinar, FireEye experts will describe how to defend against these “cyber superpowers" leveraging the powers of threat intelligence to be equipped for this battle in good against evil.
- Weil Cyber Threat Intelligence Briefing FireEye teams up with Weil for an exclusive briefing with the FBI.
- M-Trends: the State of Cyber Attacks Mandiant VP and Executive Director of Incident Response Marshall Heilman highlights trends and data that support how threat actors have evolved over the last year.
- The Board and Cyber Security--What's required in preparation for and response to a breach? Join FireEye EMEA President Richard Turner as he takes you through the key steps to prepare for and respond to a breach.
- Inflection Point: Sandworm Team and the Ukrainian Power Outages Sean McBride, Critical Infrastructure Lead Analyst (iSIGHT) and Dan Scali, Sr. Mgr, ICS Security (Mandiant) discuss the Sandworm threat group and its attack that caused blackouts in several regions of Ukraine.
- Framing the risk of a breach on your business FireEye EMEA President Richard Turner looks at the importance of why cyber security has become a boardroom imperative.
- The Enterprise Strikes Back: Actionable Ways to Protect your Network Mandiant consultants Tim Parisi and Dave Pany walk through an Attack Lifecycle and outline protections and countermeasures organizations should implement.
- Email Attack Campaigns: The Unhappy Holiday Season FireEye Labs malware researchers Grace Timcang and Robert Venal discuss current phishing campaign trends, attacker techniques and targets.
- Data-Driven Security This webinar discusses the importance of building a data-driven security program and provides insight as to how to do so.
- A View from the Front Lines with M-Trends 2016 (EMEA) EMEA Mandiant consultants provides a thorough overview of 2015's biggest and most notable security breaches.
- Advanced Threat Protection with FireEye and F5 An on-demand webinar that outlines how FireEye and F5 work together to implement advanced threat protection with greater performance and availability.
- New Year, New Risks: Securing Mobile Devices FireEye Product Sales Specialist Asad Baheri and strategic partner AirWatch examine the current trends in mobile security.