- Top 10 Security Predictions for 2016 FirEye CTO for Asia Pacific, Bryce Boland, counts down the Top 10 Security Predictions for 2016.
- Detect and Investigate Incidents Faster with Threat Analytics Platform FireEye Global CTO Grady Summers discusses the benefits of adding TAP (Threat Analytics Platform) to your existing security program.
- Moving from Alert-Driven Security Operations with Network Forensics Josh Goldfarb, VP & CTO, Americas, explores how using network forensics can deliver context for cyberattacks.
- Reimagine Security FirEye Global CTO Grady Summers discusses the latest updates to the FireEye advanced threat detection platform, including a new version of HX endpoint.
- Hackers, Cybercrime & Espionage; The Harsh Reality (EMEA) This webinar goes through the motivations, aspirations and end-goals of the modern-day threat actor.
- Emerging Issues: Understanding U.S. Cybersecurity Market - A 2016 Perspective FireEye Sr. Director of Marketing/Corp. Comm Rob Rachwald joins a panel of thought leaders to provide an in-depth analysis of cybersecurity issues faced today.
- Network Forensics from the Front Lines Nick Pelletier (Mandiant Principal Consultant) and Peter Smith (Lead Incident Handler) cover critical use cases for network forensics.
- HAMMERTOSS: Stealthy Tactics Define a Russian Cyber Threat Group FireEye Threat Intelligence Analysts examines HAMMERTOSS, a malware backdoor from an APT group with possible links to Russian government sponsors.
- The Move to Mobile---Android and iOS Attacks Benzi John (Solutions Architect) and Asad Baheri (Mobile Threat Prevention Team) exploresthe iOS Masque attack and discuss current mobile threat trends.
- The Email Threat Vector – Defending Your Users from Targeted Attacks Product Manager Brian Schwarz provides insights on FireEye MVX behavior analysis and how FireEye can protect your email in the cloud and in your data center.
- What Does a Best-in-Class State and Local Cyber Program Look Like? FireEye is part of an expert panel that addresses today's most pressing cybersecurity threats within state and local governments
- Pinpointing Targets: Exploiting Web Analytics to Ensnare Victims FireEye Threat Intelligence has discovered cyber threat actors that use web analytics and open source tools to collect information about desired victims and their computers to track, profile, and possibly infect them with targeted malware.
- So Many Devices, So Much Risk FireEye team members reviews the benefits of a mobile security strategy and discuss how FirEye Mobile Threat Prevention (MTP) works.
- Visa Threat Intelligence Powered by FireEye FireEye and Visa join forces to present the value and advantages of their latest product, Visa Threat Intelligence Powered by FireEye.
- When Things Get Reel---You Just Got Phished Mandiant incident response consultants Alec Randazzo and DJ Palombo examine a phishing attacker's step-by-step process using real-life case studies.
- Exercising the C-Suite: Gain IR Muscle and Sleep Better at Night Principal Mandiant Consultant Matt Shaffer examines how organizations involve their C-Suite in simulations and game activities to build awareness of best practices and common pitfalls.
- How to Stop Cyber Attacks with Intelligence-Led Security Decisions BT and FireEye experts cyber security strategies based on real-world experience.
- Dont' assume - be sure! (EMEA) Mandiant Principal Consultant Matias Bevilacqua examines the cyber attack life cycle and reinforces the importance of a compromise assessment.
- Zero Day, Zero Effect: Examining the Clandestine Wolf Zero-Day Ben Withnell, a FireEye as a Service (FAAS) incident analyst, discusses how the Clandestine Wolf campaign was discovered, triaged and remediated across the FAAS customer base.
- SYNFUL Knock --- A Cisco Router Implant Bill Hau (VP, Mandiant Consulting) and Tony Lee (Mandiant Technical Director) provides a brief overview of how SYNful Knock works, and how you can better detect and foil this router implant.
- Customer Conversations: Effective Detection with FireEye NX Series Ivan Oprencak (Director, Product Marketing) speaks with Ryan Hitt (CTO, Capwealth Advisors and current FireEye customer) about his experience with the FireEye NX Series (Network Security).