- Top 10 Security Predictions for 2016 FirEye CTO for Asia Pacific, Bryce Boland, counts down the Top 10 Security Predictions for 2016.
- Detect and Investigate Incidents Faster with Threat Analytics Platform FireEye Global CTO Grady Summers discusses the benefits of adding TAP (Threat Analytics Platform) to your existing security program.
- Moving from Alert-Driven Security Operations with Network Forensics Josh Goldfarb, VP & CTO, Americas, explores how using network forensics can deliver context for cyberattacks.
- Reimagine Security FirEye Global CTO Grady Summers discusses the latest updates to the FireEye advanced threat detection platform, including a new version of HX endpoint.
- Hackers, Cybercrime & Espionage; The Harsh Reality (EMEA) This webinar goes through the motivations, aspirations and end-goals of the modern-day threat actor.
- Pinpointing Targets: Exploiting Web Analytics to Ensnare Victims FireEye Threat Intelligence has discovered cyber threat actors that use web analytics and open source tools to collect information about desired victims and their computers to track, profile, and possibly infect them with targeted malware.
- So Many Devices, So Much Risk FireEye team members reviews the benefits of a mobile security strategy and discuss how FirEye Mobile Threat Prevention (MTP) works.
- Visa Threat Intelligence Powered by FireEye FireEye and Visa join forces to present the value and advantages of their latest product, Visa Threat Intelligence Powered by FireEye.
- When Things Get Reel---You Just Got Phished Mandiant incident response consultants Alec Randazzo and DJ Palombo examine a phishing attacker's step-by-step process using real-life case studies.
- Exercising the C-Suite: Gain IR Muscle and Sleep Better at Night Principal Mandiant Consultant Matt Shaffer examines how organizations involve their C-Suite in simulations and game activities to build awareness of best practices and common pitfalls.
- How to Stop Cyber Attacks with Intelligence-Led Security Decisions BT and FireEye experts cyber security strategies based on real-world experience.
- Dont' assume - be sure! (EMEA) Mandiant Principal Consultant Matias Bevilacqua examines the cyber attack life cycle and reinforces the importance of a compromise assessment.
- Emerging Issues: Understanding U.S. Cybersecurity Market - A 2016 Perspective FireEye Sr. Director of Marketing/Corp. Comm Rob Rachwald joins a panel of thought leaders to provide an in-depth analysis of cybersecurity issues faced today.
- Network Forensics from the Front Lines Nick Pelletier (Mandiant Principal Consultant) and Peter Smith (Lead Incident Handler) cover critical use cases for network forensics.
- Zero Day, Zero Effect: Examining the Clandestine Wolf Zero-Day Ben Withnell, a FireEye as a Service (FAAS) incident analyst, discusses how the Clandestine Wolf campaign was discovered, triaged and remediated across the FAAS customer base.
- SYNFUL Knock --- A Cisco Router Implant Bill Hau (VP, Mandiant Consulting) and Tony Lee (Mandiant Technical Director) provides a brief overview of how SYNful Knock works, and how you can better detect and foil this router implant.
- Customer Conversations: Effective Detection with FireEye NX Series Ivan Oprencak (Director, Product Marketing) speaks with Ryan Hitt (CTO, Capwealth Advisors and current FireEye customer) about his experience with the FireEye NX Series (Network Security).
- HAMMERTOSS: Stealthy Tactics Define a Russian Cyber Threat Group FireEye Threat Intelligence Analysts examines HAMMERTOSS, a malware backdoor from an APT group with possible links to Russian government sponsors.
- The Move to Mobile---Android and iOS Attacks Benzi John (Solutions Architect) and Asad Baheri (Mobile Threat Prevention Team) exploresthe iOS Masque attack and discuss current mobile threat trends.
- The Email Threat Vector – Defending Your Users from Targeted Attacks Product Manager Brian Schwarz provides insights on FireEye MVX behavior analysis and how FireEye can protect your email in the cloud and in your data center.
- What Does a Best-in-Class State and Local Cyber Program Look Like? FireEye is part of an expert panel that addresses today's most pressing cybersecurity threats within state and local governments
- Stop Cyber Attacks Where They Start: How to Fortify Your Endpoint Security FireEye Product Marketing Directors Rajiv Raghunarayan and Dan Reis reveal the importance behind detection and containment on all types of endpoints from PC to mobile.
- Get Your FLARE On Now FireEye Labs Advanced Reverse Engineering (FLARE) member Nick Harbour provides a deep dive into the annual CTF-style challenge for all reverse engineers and malware analysts.
- From the Front Lines: Attackers Hiding in Plain Sight Mandiant team members Robert Wallace and Joe Rood reveal how obfuscation techniques work.
- Are European Enterprises Ready to Respond to a Cyber Breach? Stuart Davis (Mandiant Director of META) joins Dominic Trott (Sr. Analyst, Pierre Audoin Consultants) to share results of a study of 200 decision-makers in large companies in the UK, France and Germany, to understand their motivations and drivers with regards to Incident Response.
- Rethinking & Simplifying Security: A Real-World Higher Ed Case Study FireEye CTO Grady Summers and ASU Information Security Officer Christian Schrieber expound on how FireEye technology can protect the higher education market against cybercriminals
- Operation Clandestine Wolf FireEye FAAS Team in Singapore with FireEye Labs uncover a phishing campaign that exploited an Adobe Flash zero-day vulnerability.
- What FireEye SAFETY Act Certification Means to Your Business Join Alexa King (FireEye SVP and General Counsel) and Brian Finch (Partner, Pillsbury, Winthrop, Shaw, Pittman) as they discuss how FireEye became the first "certified" provider of "Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technologies" under the SAFETY Act.
- Securing Enterprise Networks against Advanced Attacks FireEye Product Marketing Director Rajiv Raghunarayan outlines best practices around network security.
- The Threat Landscape and the Legal Community FireEye Chief Privacy Officer Shane McGee and Mandiant Sr. Consultant Nick Pelletier shares what every law firm needs to know about today's cyber security challenges.
- Healthcare Breaches---The Next Digital Epidemic Mandiant Principal Consultant Jason Rebholz provides some observations on the security posture of the healthcare industry.
- From the Front Lines: Industrial Control Systems for IT Security Professionals Mandiant Consultants Dan Scali and Scott Millman address the ICS (Industrial Control Systems) landscape, and how our approach to its security is flawed.
- From the Front Lines: Gone File --- When a File Goes Missing Mandiant Consultants explore artifacts such as the $UsnJrnl, $Logfile, INDX, $MFT, and System Restore, as well as how to use these data artifacts to determine attacker activity - and questions how well anyone can ever really delete a file.
- Building Effective Cyber Security Capabilities with Minimal Overhead and Ramp-up Security leaders from FireEye and NFCA (National Fusion Center Association) discuss how to create and expand cyber capabilities in your Fusion Center.
- Click Here to Download: Is That App Safe? Join our FireEye industry experts to learn key Android and iOS threat based on the analysis of 7 million mobile apps.
- Tales from the Crypt: Reversing Malware with the FLARE Team FireEye Labs Advanced Reverse Engineering (FLARE) team members do a deep dive on new malware case studies found during Mandiant investigations.
- From the Front Lines: Transforming SOC/CIRT Teams Part 2 Join Mandiant’s Nick Essner and Matthew Shaffer as they continue the discussion from March’s webinar and share best practices on how organizations are forming their SOCT/CIRT teams to be more effective.
- Cybersecurity Collaboration: Leveraging a Trusted Partner Josh Goldfarb, VP, CTO -- Americas, talks about the current state of cybersecurity and the new threat landscape.
- The Next Evolution of Security: Adaptive Defense FireEye Chairman and CEO Dave DeWalt and Brian Finch, Partner at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, explore emerging cyber threats and the new Adaptive Defense model.
- Enhancing Your Security Posture with Network Forensics Join Kevin Sheu, Sr. Manager, Product Marketing, as he discusses how Network Forensics (PX) can enhance your organization's security posture.
- Protecting Government Assets in an Era of Cyber Warfare FireEye Tony Cole, VP & Global Government CTO, reveals how and why governments are turning to the cyber domain as a cost-effective way to spy on other countries and steal data.
- Outgunned in Cyberspace – Can Your Company Defend Itself (APJ) Director of Systems Engineering for Asia, Steve Ledzian, explores how implementing FireEye as a Service can elevate your organization's security posture.
- Behind the Syrian Conflict’s Digital Front Lines FireEye subject matter experts provide an overview of the conflict in Syria and why cyber-espionage is an increasingly important factor.
- Top Security Predictions for 2015 FireEye CTO for Asia Pacific Bryce Boland shares the top security predictions and challenges for 2015.
- Alerts that Matter: Prioritizing and Triaging Alert Data FireEye Incident Analysts Steve Miller and Nicole Oppenheim address how to quickly triage and validate overwhelming volume of daily alerts.