Annual Threat Reports
Questions and Answers: Responding to the 2017 Security Landscape
This report, assembled by FireEye executives, Mandiant experts and the FireEye iSIGHT Intelligence team outlines security trends and challenges organizations will face the in upcoming year, including:
- How threat groups will continue to target industrial control systems in the near future
- What investments in security organizations will make in 2017
- What we might expect as the new U.S. Presidential administration begins settling in
- What the immediate future has in store for regions with less mature security programs
Annual Threat Reports Increase Awareness of Cyber Risks
FireEye gathers and publicizes threat intelligence gathered from millions of virtual machines in customer deployments. Expert analysts monitor, interpret, and package the data to better arm the public against cyber attackers. These annual threat reports include global and regional threat intelligence on industry trends as well as detailed malware analyses.
Annual and Regional Threat Reports
- M-Trends 2016: APAC Edition This latest M-Trends report focuses exclusively on Asia Pacific organizations and details the 5 cyber security trends and observations.
- M-Trends 2016: EMEA Edition Special report highlighting statistics, trends and lessons learned from data breach investigations in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- M-Trends 2016 This report details the findings of our consultants, based on their experiences responding to incidents over the past year.
- Beyond the Bottom Line: The Real Cost of Data Breaches Read the independent research results on the impact of data breaches on consumer loyalty and brand perception.
- Advanced Threat Report: EMEA 2H2015 Get insights into the threat landscape for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) during the second half of 2015.
- Looking Forward: The 2016 Security Landscape Insights from various FireEye experts and executives on what to expect in 2016.
- Southeast Asia: Cyber Threat Landscape Threat intelligence on the most prevalent malware and top targeted industries throughout Southeast Asia.
- Regional Advanced Threat Report: Latin America 1H 2015 An overview of the advanced attacks that FireEye detected targeting computer networks in Brazil, Peru, Chile, Mexico, and Argentina in the first half of 2015.
- 1H 2015 Regional Advanced Threat Report: Europe, Middle East and Africa Threat intelligence from the first half of 2015 highlighting top countries, industries and threat actors.
- 1H 2015 Regional Advanced Threat Report: Asia Pacific Threat intelligence that indicates southeast Asian organizations are 45% more likely to be attacked than the global average.
- Cyber Threats to the Nordic Region Threat intelligence that details some of cyber threat activity against Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden, along with threat actor motivations and risk factors.
- Southeast Asia: An Evolving Cyber Threat Landscape Threat intelligence that describes malware detected at commercial and government entities across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, and Brunei.
- M-Trends 2015: A View From the Front Lines Annual threat report uses insights, statistics, and case studies to show how tools and tactics of advanced persistent threat (APT) actors have evolved.
- Regional Advanced Threat Report: Europe, Middle East and Africa 1H 2014 Threat intelligence from the first half of 2014 that outlines the top regional countries and industries targeted by advanced attacks.
- Maginot Revisited: More Real-World Results from Real-World Tests Threat intelligence that provides details on how 96% of companies in all industries have already been breached.
- Gazing into the Cybersecurity Future Threat intelligence from FireEye researchers with 20 predictions for cyber security trends in 2015.
- Cybersecurity's Maginot Line: A Real-world Assessment of the Defense-in-Depth Model Threat intelligence that describes how the prevailing defense-in-depth security model fails to protect organizations.
- World War C: Understanding Nation-State Motives Behind Today's Advanced Cyber Attacks Threat intelligence on how different governments around the world approach cyber attack campaigns.
- M-Trends 2014: Beyond the Breach Annual threat report for 2014 that describes newer global threat actors, their suspected motives, and their types of targets and objectives.
- The Advanced Cyber Attack Landscape Threat intelligence that describes global malware communication activity related to advanced cyber attacks.
M-Trends 2013: Attack the Security Gap Annual threat report for 2013 that reviews targeted attacks to reveal evolving trends, case studies and best practices.
Advanced Threat Report 2013 Threat intelligence from 2013 that outlines the top countries and industries targeted by advanced attacks.
Advanced Threat Report for 1H 2012 Threat intelligence from the first half of 2012 that details the explosive growth of web- and email-based advanced malware.
M-Trends 2012: An Evolving Threat Annual threat report for 2012 that uses key insights, statistics and case studies to show how the tools and tactics of advanced cyber attackers evolved.
Advanced Threat Report for 2H 2011 Threat intelligence from the second half of 2011, published by the FireEye Malware Intelligence Lab.
Advanced Threat Report for 1H 2011 Threat intelligence from the first half of 2011, revealing revealing a new era of advanced targeted cyber attacks.
M-Trends 2011: When Prevention Fails Annual threat report for 2011 that details how advanced persistent threat (APT) attacks successfully compromises targets.
M-Trends 2010: The Advanced Persistent Threat Annual threat report for 2010 that provides threat intelligence gained through intrusion investigations for the U.S. government, the defense industrial base, and commercial organizations.