Email SecurityEX Series and ETP
Detect and block spear phishing and
other email-based attacks
Cyber criminals often use email spear phishing attacks, as well as malicious file attachments and URLs in emails, to launch an advanced cyber attack. These email attacks routinely bypass conventional signature-based defenses such as antivirus and spam filters.
FireEye Email Security products (EX and ETP) protect against these cyber attacks. By detonating and analyzing suspicious email attachments and embedded URLs, and blocking anything malicious, organizations can prevent, detect, and respond to email-based cyber attacks. FireEye also provides anti-virus and anti-spam protection through Email Threat Prevention (ETP) in the cloud.
Benefits of Email Security
Prevent email-based cyber attacks
- Block email-based cyber attacks before they reach targeted inboxes.
Detect advanced malware and malicious links
- Patented Multi-Vector Virtual Execution (MVX) perform 50 billion virtual machine analyses daily, updating the global FireEye ecosystem every 60 minutes with new intelligence
- Identify known and never-seen-before malware, malicious file attachments, and URLs
Respond to incidents faster
- Provide cloud-based antivirus (AV) and anti-spam capabilities, plus advanced threat analysis
- Receive malware information from 3rd party antivirus software for deeper forensic investigation.
Build a Business Case
- Datasheet: Email Threat Prevention Cloud
- Datasheet: Email Security
- Datasheet: Deployment and Integration Services
- Report: Maginot Revisited: More real-World Results from Real-World Tests
- White Paper: Spear Phishing Attacks - Why They are Successful
- FireEye Corporate Brochure
- Cyber Security Coalition
- Visio Stencils: EX Series
- International Literature
The FireEye Adaptive Defense approach to cyber security delivers technology, expertise, and intelligence in a unified, nimble framework. Adapt your security architecture to prevent today’s cyber attacks and avert their worst effects.
ICSA Labs, an independent division of Verizon, conducted a test of the FireEye Email Threat Prevention Cloud (ETP) service to evaluate its effectiveness in detecting malware and SPAM messages in email.Read Results
The FireEye Email Threat Prevention Cloud (ETP) service was very effective in detecting malware and SPAM messages in a “live” feed relayed from the ICSA Labs corpus. Spam detection effectiveness was measured at 99.45%...”
- ICSA Labs
Threat Research Blog
A technical discussion on threat research, cyber attacks, and threat intelligence topics from the FireEye Labs team.
Executive Perspectives Blog
Covers the latest news and trends in cyber threats and cyber security focusing on the impact to business.
30 Jul 2015FireEye Reports Record Q2 Billings and Revenue and Raises 2015 Outlook
29 Jul 2015FireEye Releases Intelligence Report Highlighting the Clever Tactics of a Likely Kremlin-backed Threat Actor
16 Jul 2015FireEye Leads Threat Intelligence Sharing for State Agencies with the National Fusion Center Association