Email SecurityEX Series and ETP
Detect and block spear phishing and
other threats to email security
Cyber criminals often use spear phishing attacks, as well as malicious file attachments and URLs in emails, to launch an advanced cyber attack. These email attacks routinely bypass email security that uses conventional signature-based defenses such as antivirus and spam filters.
FireEye Email Security products (EX and ETP) protect against these cyber attacks. These products detonate and analyze suspicious email attachments and embedded URLs and block malicious activity to enhance email security. With these capabilities, organizations can prevent, detect, and respond to email-based cyber attacks. For additional email security, FireEye also provides anti-virus and anti-spam protection through Email Threat Prevention (ETP) in the cloud.
Benefits of Email Security
Prevent email-based cyber attacks
- Block email-based cyber attacks before they reach targeted inboxes.
Detect advanced malware and malicious links
- Patented Multi-Vector Virtual Execution (MVX) perform 50 billion virtual machine analyses daily, updating the global FireEye ecosystem every 60 minutes with new intelligence
- Identify known and never-seen-before malware, malicious file attachments, and URLs
Respond to incidents faster
- Provide cloud-based antivirus (AV) and anti-spam capabilities, plus advanced threat analysis
- Receive malware information from 3rd party antivirus software for deeper forensic investigation.
Build a Business Case
- Datasheet: Email Security
- Datasheet: Email Threat Prevention Cloud
- Datasheet: Deployment and Integration Services
- Report: Maginot Revisited: More real-World Results from Real-World Tests
- White Paper: Spear Phishing Attacks - Why They are Successful
- FireEye Corporate Brochure
- Cyber Security Coalition
- FireEye Visio Stencils
- International Literature
A practical how-to guide for combating spear phishing threats.
Gartner offers best practices for email security.
The FireEye Adaptive Defense approach to cyber security delivers technology, expertise, and intelligence in a unified, nimble framework. Adapt your security architecture to prevent today’s cyber attacks and avert their worst effects.
ICSA Labs, an independent division of Verizon, conducted a test of the FireEye Email Threat Prevention Cloud (ETP) service to evaluate its effectiveness in detecting malware and SPAM messages in email.Read Results
The FireEye Email Threat Prevention Cloud (ETP) service was very effective in detecting malware and SPAM messages in a “live” feed relayed from the ICSA Labs corpus. Spam detection effectiveness was measured at 99.45%…”
- ICSA Labs
Threat Research Blog
A technical discussion on threat research, cyber attacks, and threat intelligence topics from the FireEye Labs team.
Executive Perspectives Blog
Covers the latest news and trends in cyber threats and cyber security focusing on the impact to business.
08 Oct 2015FireEye to Announce Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results November 4, 2015
05 Oct 2015FireEye and F5 Announce Global Partnership to Deliver Integrated Security Solutions
08 Sep 2015FireEye Names Industry Veteran Michael Berry Senior Vice President and CFO, Adds Tesla Finance Executive Deepak Ahuja to Board of Directors