Email SecurityEX Series and ETP
Detect and block spear phishing and
other email-based attacks
Cyber criminals often use email spear phishing attacks, as well as malicious file attachments and URLs in emails, to launch an advanced cyber attack. These email attacks routinely bypass conventional signature-based defenses such as antivirus and spam filters.
FireEye Email Security products (EX and ETP) protect against these cyber attacks. By detonating and analyzing suspicious email attachments and embedded URLs, and blocking anything malicious, organizations can prevent, detect, and respond to email-based cyber attacks. FireEye also provides anti-virus and anti-spam protection through Email Threat Prevention (ETP) in the cloud.
Benefits of Email Security
Prevent email-based cyber attacks
- Block email-based cyber attacks before they reach targeted inboxes.
Detect advanced malware and malicious links
- Patented Multi-Vector Virtual Execution (MVX) perform 50 billion virtual machine analyses daily, updating the global FireEye ecosystem every 60 minutes with new intelligence
- Identify known and never-seen-before malware, malicious file attachments, and URLs
Respond to incidents faster
- Provide cloud-based antivirus (AV) and anti-spam capabilities, plus advanced threat analysis
- Receive malware information from 3rd party antivirus software for deeper forensic investigation.
Build a Business Case
- Datasheet: Email Security
- Datasheet: Email Threat Prevention Cloud
- Datasheet: Deployment and Integration Services
- Report: Maginot Revisited: More real-World Results from Real-World Tests
- White Paper: Securing Cloud Based Email
- White Paper: Spear Phishing Attacks - Why They are Successful
- Blog: Letting The Wrong Ones In - Email Security’s Big Blind Spot
- FireEye Corporate Brochure
- FireEye Visio Stencils
- International Literature
- Advanced Threat Solutions Recommendation Guide
- Technology Alliance Partners
The FireEye Adaptive Defense approach to cyber security delivers technology, expertise, and intelligence in a unified, nimble framework. Adapt your security architecture to prevent today’s cyber attacks and avert their worst effects.
Not only should you assume that your organization is already infected, chances are it actually is. Learn what can you do about it.Download the Report
“IT organizations lack the ability to detect issues and spot early warning signs that malware has slipped past preventive measures.”
Executive Perspectives Blog
Covers the latest news and trends in cyber threats and cyber security focusing on the impact to business.