Email SecurityEX Series and ETP
Detect and block spear phishing and
other threats to email security
Cyber criminals often use spear phishing attacks, as well as malicious file attachments and URLs in emails, to launch an advanced cyber attack. These email attacks routinely bypass email security that uses conventional signature-based defenses such as antivirus (AV) and spam filters.
FireEye Email Security products (EX and ETP) protect against these cyber attacks. These products detonate and analyze suspicious email attachments and embedded URLs and block malicious activity to enhance email security. With these capabilities, organizations can prevent, detect, and respond to email-based cyber attacks. For additional email security, FireEye also provides AV and anti-spam protection through Email Threat Prevention (ETP) in the cloud.
Benefits of Email Security
Prevent email-based cyber attacks
- Block email-based cyber attacks before they reach targeted inboxes.
Detect advanced malware and malicious links
- Patented Multi-Vector Virtual Execution (MVX) performs 50 billion virtual machine analyses daily, updating the global FireEye ecosystem every 60 minutes with new intelligence
- Identify known and never-seen-before malware, malicious file attachments, and URLs
Respond to incidents faster
- Provide cloud-based AV and anti-spam capabilities, plus advanced threat analysis
- Receive malware information from third party AV software for deeper forensic investigation.
Build a Business Case
- Datasheet: Email Security
- Datasheet: Email Threat Prevention Cloud
- Datasheet: Deployment and Integration Services
- Report: Maginot Revisited: More real-World Results from Real-World Tests
- White Paper: Spear Phishing Attacks - Why They are Successful
- The Best Defense Against Spear Phishing Attacks
- FireEye Corporate Brochure
- Cyber Security Coalition
- FireEye Visio Stencils
- International Literature
A practical how-to guide for combating spear phishing threats.
Gartner offers best practices for email security.
The FireEye Adaptive Defense approach to cyber security delivers technology, expertise, and intelligence in a unified, nimble framework. Adapt your security architecture to prevent today’s cyber attacks and avert their worst effects.
ICSA Labs, an independent division of Verizon, conducted a test of the FireEye Email Threat Prevention Cloud (ETP) service to evaluate its effectiveness in detecting malware and SPAM messages in email.Read Results
The FireEye Email Threat Prevention Cloud (ETP) service was very effective in detecting malware and SPAM messages in a “live” feed relayed from the ICSA Labs corpus. Spam detection effectiveness was measured at 99.45%…”
- ICSA Labs
Threat Research Blog
A technical discussion on threat research, cyber attacks, and threat intelligence topics from the FireEye Labs team.
Executive Perspectives Blog
Covers the latest news and trends in cyber threats and cyber security focusing on the impact to business.
24 Nov 2015FireEye Ranked First in Cybersecurity 500 List of Companies to Watch for Fourth Consecutive Quarter
19 Nov 2015FireEye Fastest Growing Cyber Security Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™
18 Nov 2015Leading Analyst Firm Ranks FireEye as Market-Leading Provider Of Specialized Threat Analysis and Protection to Combat Advanced Threats