Expose cyber attacks hiding in encrypted traffic
Encrypted traffic cannot be inspected by network security devices. As a consequence, the growing adoption of SSL protocols to encrypt Internet communication is providing cyber criminals with more means to evade detection. The FireEye SSL Intercept appliance offers organizations protection against encrypted attacks by giving FireEye NX Series visibility into selected SSL traffic to detect and block exploits, malware, and callbacks hiding inside.
Benefits of FireEye SSL Intercept
Strengthen network security with greater visibility
- Temporarily decrypt SSL/TLS protected traffic to detect and block inbound malware and exploits
- Decrypt outbound command and control (CnC) communication to stop intrusion and data exfiltration
Maintain control over confidential communication
- Exclude trusted sites from SSL inspection to comply with privacy policies and compliance requirements
- Minimize exposure by restricting decrypted traffic to FireEye devices
Enhance the value of FireEye NX Series investment
- Offload performance-impacting SSL cryptography to a dedicated FireEye SSL Intercept appliance
- Analyze both plaintext and encrypted traffic to detect and block persistent, targeted threats
Achieve the highest level of liability protection under the SAFETY Act from lawsuits alleging failure of the technologies to prevent or mitigate an act of cyber terrorism.