This course provides an overview of Email Security - Cloud Edition
core functionality and covers administration procedures and alert analysis..
Hands-on activities include rule/policy creation, alert generation
and the breakdown and analysis of information found in a FireEye email
alert that is used in incident reporting.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Describe how Email Security detects and protects against
- Demonstrate knowledge of the email analysis
- Configure Email Security settings, policies and
- Describe the various queues used for email
management and processing
- Identify alerts correlated with
Network Security with and without Central Management
critical alert information on the Dashboard
- Access and
manage alerts and quarantined emails
- Examine OS and file
changes in alert details to identify malware behaviors and triage
Who Should Attend
Analysts (primary) and administrators responsible for the set up and
management of Email Security Cloud.
A working understanding of networking and network security and
Windows operating and file systems.