This self-paced online course provides an overview of the features
and detection capabilities of FireEye Email Security - Cloud Edition.
It also covers email policy and rule configuration, email quarantine
and alert administration.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Review common email attack methods
- Describe email
security detection capabilities and benefits of Email Security -
- Demonstrate knowledge of the email
- Configure email settings and policies
- If using FireEye Network Security, list steps for integration
with Email Security Cloud and identify network and email correlated
- Find critical information on the Dashboard
- Access and manage alerts
- Examine OS and file changes in
alert details for malicious behaviors
- Access and manage
- Perform message searches using Email
Who Should Attend
Security analysts (primary) and administrators responsible for the
set up management of Email Security - Cloud Edition.
- Introduction to Email Security - Cloud Edition
Policy and Rules
- Email Alert Administration