This course provides an overview of Email Security Cloud core
functionality and covers administration procedures with alert analysis.
Hands-on activities include rule/policy creation, alert generation
and the breakdown and analysis of information found in a FireEye email
alert that is used in incident reporting.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the email analysis process
- Identify Email Security Cloud deployment modes
the various email services that integrate with Email Security
- Configure Email Security Cloud settings, policies and
- Describe the various queues used for email
management and processing
- If using FireEye Network
Security, list steps for integration with Email Security Cloud and
identify correlated alerts
- Find critical alert information
on the Dashboard
- Access and manage alerts and quarantined
- Examine OS and file changes in alert details to
identify malware behaviors
Who Should Attend
Analysts (primary) and administrators responsible for the set up and
management of Email Security Cloud.
A working understanding of networking and network security, the
Windows operating system, file system, registry and use of the command
line interface (CLI).