This entry-level online course covers deployment options, basic
administration and core functionality for FireEye Endpoint Security.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the components needed for FireEye Endpoint
- Identify the key phases of Endpoint Security
- Perform the initial configuration of Endpoint
- Configure the FireEye Endpoint Agent and
create custom policies
- Configure Malware Protection
- Create host sets
- Create custom threat indicators
- Request and approve hosts for containment
high-level alert details
- Use Enterprise Search to find
artifacts on managed hosts
- Request files and triage
packages for hosts
Who Should Attend
System Administrators and security professionals who must set up and
work with FireEye Endpoint Security.
A working understanding of networking and network security, the
Windows operating system, file system, registry and use of the command
line interface (CLI).