This course introduces deployment, configuration and basic
administration for FireEye Endpoint Security. From this baseline, the
workshop introduces a framework for troubleshooting the FireEye
Endpoint Security Server and the FireEye agent. The course includes
checklists, case studies and guidance for transitioning difficult
cases to the FireEye support team. Optional modules expand this
workshop to include FireEye core hardware and virtual appliances..
This workshop is experimental hands-on and will give learners
experience with administering Endpoint Security, adjust common
configurations, and resolving common issues.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the components needed for FireEye Endpoint Security
- Identify the key phases of Endpoint Security
- Perform the initial configuration of Endpoint
Security appliances and hosts
- Create custom rules
- Understand core analyst features of Endpoint Security such as
alerting, enterprise search, and containing endpoints
- Resolve issues commonly encountered with FireEye Agent policy
- Validate endpoints to ensure that they are
performing as expected
- Use Endpoint Security logs and
diagnostics for troubleshooting
- Explore common issues
across core installations
- Understand common issues with
hardware and virtual appliances
Who Should Attend
Network security professionals and FireEye administrators and
analysts who must set up or work with the FireEye Endpoint Security platform.
Experience with network administration and support.