This workshop introduces a framework for administration and
diagnostics for the FireEye Network Security (NX) appliance. The
course includes checklists, case studies, lab challenges and guidance
for transitioning difficult cases to the FireEye Support team.
This workshop is experiential hands-on and will give attendees
experience in administering the appliance and diagnosing common issues
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Understand issues created with Network Security
- Resolve issues commonly encountered with Network
- Explore common issues across core
- Administer the Network Security appliance
- Use logs to determine status
- How to obtain further
Who Should Attend
FireEye Network Security appliance administrators who must regularly
resolve FireEye Network Security issues.
Experience with network administration and support.