Strengthen every aspect of security – people, process, technology
FireEye is a partner to Governments around the world – whether at the local, city, state/province or national level – we strengthen every aspect of security for our clients.
Our solutions are designed to:
- Increase visibility of the threat landscape through information sharing
- Put defenses and defenders to the test through a suite of preparedness offerings
- Overcome the employee shortage gap through Force Multiplication, FireEye as a Service and Incident Response
- Keep pace with threats over the horizon through nation-state cyber threat intelligence capabilities
- Stop advanced attacks at the doorstep regardless of the attack surface
- Help teams filter the noise and address the threats that matter most through orchestration and prioritization
- Provide the fastest and most in-depth incident response services in the world
Implement affordable, policy-compliant cyber security solutions
- Meet requirements from NIST-800.53, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and SANS Consensus Audit Guidelines (CAG), as well as EU, NATO and the Australian Defense Signals Directorate (ASD) guidelines
- Work within existing budgets at the city, state and national level
- Reduce overhead and let your security team focus on security
Achieve the highest level of liability protection under the SAFETY Act from lawsuits alleging failure of the technologies to prevent or mitigate an act of cyber terrorism.
"Firms that protect customer data more aggressively and provide better security will likely experience lower customer attrition and stronger brand loyalty."
- Forrester Research
Build a business case
Government blog posts
22 Feb 2017Spear Phishing Techniques Used in Attacks Targeting the Mongolian Government
21 Feb 2017FireEye Changes the State of the State of Missouri
25 Jan 2017FireEye and Marsh & McLennan at the World Economic Form – A Closer Look at the Perfect Storm Threatening Europe
22 Aug 2016Tracing the Red Line – Follow-up Observations about China’s Cyber Strategies
07 Dec 2015State and Local Governments Need to Think of Cybersecurity like a Natural Disaster