The United States government
We currently support nearly every department in the United States government with our services and product offerings and support President Obama’s commission on cyber security. FireEye is the first cyber security company to ever be awarded SAFETY Act certification by the Department of Homeland Security.
We have forged a partnership with the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore. The UK government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme awarded FireEye with accreditation in 2015. We also regularly exchange knowledge and expertise with the European Cybercrime Center (EC3).
Regardless of the adversary – criminal, hacktivist or nation state – and regardless of the techniques they choose to employ, we protect critical infrastructure and put a stop to the advanced cyber attacks that lead to intelligence collection, intellectual property theft and the theft of personally identifiable information (PII).
Our solutions are designed with evolving threats in mind:
- Increase visibility of the threat landscape through information sharing
- Put defenses and defenders to the test through a suite of preparedness offerings
- Overcome the employee shortage gap through force multiplication, FireEye as a service and rapid response
- Keep pace with threats over the horizon through nation-state threat intelligence capabilities
- Stop advanced attacks before they achieve a foothold regardless of the attack surface
- Help teams filter the noise and address the threats that matter most through orchestration and prioritization
- Provide the fastest and most in-depth incident response services in the world
The federally funded research and development center uses a combination of Network, Email, and Endpoint security product to detect and prevent advanced attacks.
“FireEye platforms detect compromises within minutes and quarantine malicious files or emails, and then enable us to quickly track down affected machines and contain the threat, even when devices are off-network.”
Build a Business Case
Government Blog Posts
22 Feb 2017Spear Phishing Techniques Used in Attacks Targeting the Mongolian Government
21 Feb 2017FireEye Changes the State of the State of Missouri
22 Aug 2016Tracing the Red Line – Follow-up Observations about China’s Cyber Strategies
07 Dec 2015State and Local Governments Need to Think of Cybersecurity like a Natural Disaster
27 May 2016Testing the Levees Before the Storm - Red Teaming and Pen Testing