Protect patient data, clinical research and critical infrastructure
Attackers target patient records, intellectual property and research assets because they’re the most valuable data on the black market. Fortunately, you can defend yourself.
FireEye security solutions combine proprietary technology with threat intelligence and extensive experience to identify cyber attackers, their plans and their methodology.
Benefits for Healthcare Providers
- Minimize costs with technology managed by you or for you
- Get tailored security programs backed by on-call expertise and continuous monitoring
- Attain visibility and protection across your entire attack surface including connected medical devices
- Protect your reputation by preventing loss of electronic protected health information
Benefits for Health Insurance Providers
- Arm organizations with healthcare threat intelligence to identify and respond to attacks
- Get expert security assessments that provide insight into weak points and compromises on your network
- Prevent and mitigate high-profile data theft
“We looked for competitive products, and none were found. I don’t think anybody else has anything anywhere close to where FireEye is.”
- Martin Littmann, CTO/CISO, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
Build a Business Case
- Intel Brief: Cyber Threats to the Healthcare and Health Insurance Industry
- Customer Story: El Camino Hospital Remedies Cyber Threats with FireEye NX and EX Products
- White Paper: How to Build a Business Case for Your Security
- White Paper: Managing Risks within Operational Cost Constraints
- White Paper: Closing the Security Expertise Gap
- Calculate the Cost and Value of Cyber Security
- Podcast: FireEye Healthcare Taps the Power of FireEye Threat Intelligence
Healthcare organizations suffer breaches as frequently as people catch a cold. Regulatory compliance, while necessary, is not sufficient protection against today’s cyber attacks.
FireEye delivers one platform to protect against the new generation of cyber crime to keep your organization’s critical data safe. (video - 1:06 min)
With a diverse collection of exam-room PCs, laptops, and thin-client terminals — 4,500 endpoints in all — staying ahead of cybercriminals is a constant battle.